This year Registration for Fall 2017 Panhellenic Sorority Recruitment will open May 1st and close August 30th.
This year the fee to participate in Formal Sorority Recruitment is $99.00. This fee will include a t-shirt, reusable water bottle, tote bag, several meals, snacks, and busing to and from all events.
Please complete this application as thoroughly as possible as it helps our chapters get to know more about you!
To make your registration as easy as possible here is a list of information you will need:
- General resume information – high school/college GPA, activities, honors, and awards, community service, community involvement, including volunteer roles and civic organizations
- Contact information for at least one guardian – This will be used as your emergency contact should an issue arise.
- Legacy information – If you have family members who are sorority members (current or alumnae), you will need their names, sororities and where they went to school.
- A headshot – one you would like shared with the chapters (please no one else in the picture, does not need to be professional but should be an accurate representation)
- An electronic method of payment
Dates to Remember!
*Kick-Off: Wednesday August 30, 2017- Witherspoon Student Cinema 7:00 pm
Get Involved (First Round): September 1, 2017 - McKimmon Center 3:50 pm
Live and Learn (Second Round): September 2, 2017 - Carmichael Gym 1:00 pm
Give Back (Third Round): September 3, 2017 - Carmichael Gym 12:00 pm
Preference Night (Fourth Round): September 4, 2017 - Carmichael Gym 12:00 pm
Bid Day: September 5, 2017 - 5:00 pm
*Although Kick-Off is also not a required event, attendance by potential new members is highly encouraged to properly kick off recruitment and for potential new members to learn all there is to know about the coming week's events!